Whenever I need a last-minute dessert, Eclair Cake comes to mind. This dessert is delicious during the summer, as it is nice and cool, but it does need to be refrigerated. This comes together nice and quickly as well! This recipe will make a 9×9 square pan; double it for a 9×13 (what I usually make). Trust me, this will be highly requested once you make it!
- French Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 Tub of Cool Whip
- 2 Cups of Milk
- 1 Box of Graham Crackers
- 1 Can of Fudge Frosting
- In a large metal bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix together for 2 minutes. It should start to thicken up as you mix.
- Put the pudding in the fridge to set for about 5 minutes. While the pudding sets, line the bottom of a 9×9 square pan with graham crackers.
- Take the pudding out of the fridge, and fold in the tub of cool whip.
- Pour half of the pudding/cool whip mixture over the graham crackers.
- Place another layer of graham crackers and cover with the remaining pudding.
- Place a third layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding.
- Microwave the jar of frosting for 30 seconds, and stir until it is smooth. Be sure to take the lid and foil cover off first!
- Pour the melted frosting over the graham crackers and smooth out.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve!
This is such an easy, and light, dessert to make. I always keep the ingredients on hand.