In my family, taco dip is always ready to be made. With the base ingredients of cream cheese, chili, and cheese, you can do so much! Chili with or without beans, Mexican, Taco, or Cheddar Cheese, with spices or not. This is an easy and delicious recipe, and doubling the cream cheese and chili will give you enough for a 9×13 pan!
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Tin of Chili
- 1 Bag Shredded Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Spread the cream cheese in a 9×9 pan.
- You can sprinkle chili powder, crushed red pepper flakes, or cayenne powder at this point if you like. We usually do chili powder and crushed red pepper.
- Pour the chili on top, spreading it out evenly.
- Put in the oven until the chili starts to bubble.
- Once it is bubbling, sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Place back in the oven until the cheese all melts, 2-3 minutes.
- Let sit about 5 minutes before serving with your favourite tortilla chips.
This is such an easy recipe, and with the ingredients always on hand, quick to pull together when unexpected guests turn up.